Endless Nights (Vegas Nights Series) by Karen Erickson-Review and Book Tour
Vegas Nights #2
by Karen Erickson
Release Date: April 28, 2015
Genre: adult, contemporary, erotic romance
About the book: Release Date April 28, 2015
The sex is crazy good. Is it crazier to want something more?
Andrea and her two best friends have shed their nurses’ scrubs for a long-awaited weekend in Las Vegas, and nothing—flight delays, lost luggage, or the slightly weird guy with the sketchy invite to an exclusive bash—is going to stop their fun.
Within minutes of arriving at the opulent party, she’s deep in conversation with gorgeous, funny Luke Nelson, wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks. For some crazy reason, he can’t seem to keep his eyes—or hands—off her.
Luke isn’t looking for a hookup, he just wants to relax…until he gets one look at the classy brunette in the barely there dress. One minute they’re talking, the next they’re all over each other in a dark corner. It’s like he’s an addict and she’s the fix he’s been searching for all his life.
One night of hot sex isn’t nearly enough. But after a weekend spent never more than a few inches apart, the time is quickly approaching when they’ll have to make a long-distance relationship work—or break it off.
Warning: A lady who wants to go a little wild, a good-guy pro athlete who likes a little sass with his class, crazy good sex, and a crazy ex.
REVIEW: ENDLESS NIGHTS is the third installment in Karen Erickson’s adult, contemporary Vegas Nights erotic romance series of novellas focusing on three friends and nurses (Andrea, Natalie, Reagan) and a weekend in Las Vegas. This is professional football player Luke Nelson and Andrea’s storyline. The novellas run parallel to one another wherein each of our heroine’s will find love and her happily ever after.
ENDLESS NIGHTS follows Luke and Andrea’s weekend in Vegas where our couple will begin to fall in love. It is a story of insta-love/lust but in so much as what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas finds Luke and Andrea promising one another something more. When Luke invites Andrea to Seattle for another weekend together, the appearance of Luke’s ex will place doubts in Andrea’s mind-they really don’t know that much about one another’s private lives.
The relationship is very quick to develop; within a matter of minutes Luke and Andrea are in a passionate embrace followed by a weekend spent together in bed. The sex scenes are erotic and hot.
The secondary and supporting characters include flamboyant fairy godfather James who has sent into motion three potential futures for Andrea, Natalie and Reagan. Natalie and Reagan are present as moral support but Luke’s friends Noah and Declan are MIA. There is a prequel novella WICKED WEEKEND which is currently a FREE ebook: Amazon.com / Barnes and Noble / KOBO / that introduces the characters and James’s role in getting our couples together.
Karen Erickson’s VEGAS NIGHTS novella series has a little bit of everything: fun, sex, romance and love. Each of the short stories is erotic and predictable but entertaining and a joy to read. The woman are beautiful; the men are sexy and rich-what more can a reader ask for.
Copy supplied by Netgalley.
Reviewed by Sandy
(Vegas Nights .5)
by Karen Erickson
Genre: adult, contemporary, romance
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 23, 2014
What happens in Vegas…could be a fantasy come true.
Between nursing school and starting their careers, Reagan, Andrea and Natalie have had no time for dating. After saving up for a special vacation, they’re on their way to Vegas for a long-awaited weekend of fun, sun, gambling and partying.
When their luggage goes missing, an impromptu shopping trip leads them to James, who makes them an unusual offer—to be part of the female scenery at his boss’s upcoming party. Not just any scenery, but women who are pretty in a real way, not the nipped, tucked and dyed Hollywood version.
Accept a “private party” invitation from a complete stranger? These ladies weren’t born yesterday. Yet before “no thanks” crosses their lips, Reagan discovers who James’s boss really is: Declan Carter, an actor she’s crushed on for, well, forever. Now she’s determined to be the eye candy who catches Declan’s eye. No matter what it takes…
Warning: Epic shopping trip results in meeting hot men. It is recommended that all credit cards be placed out of reach before reading.
(Vegas Nights #1)
by Karen Erickson
Genre: adult, contemporary, erotic romance
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 13, 2015
Sometimes dream crushes do come true.
Vegas Nights, Book 1
Reagan can’t believe her luck—and not in a good way. One minute she’s hanging out with her friends at an exclusive party in Las Vegas. The next, she’s attracted the attention of a famous actor. Not just any actor. Declan Carter, the man on which she used to—okay, might still—have a fangirl crush. Whose blue eyes leave her embarrassingly tongue tied.
All Declan wants is to meet a nice, normal woman who won’t use him as a stepping stone to fame. Something about Reagan tells him she could be that rare woman, and he follows his instinct to invite her back to his suite—where they proceed to have wild monkey sex. All. Night. Long.
What was supposed to be one night of no-regrets sex stretches out into a blissful weekend of two people who can’t get enough of each other. But when the glamour of Sin City wears off, they’re standing on the edge of a once-in-a-lifetime chance to turn a weekend fling into something lasting. Will they take the jump?
Fun Facts about Endless Nights
A book series is never born out of nothing. There are always influences that come into play as I put together a series, and the VEGAS NIGHTS series is no exception. So without further ado, let’s discuss a few of those fun little facts.
• When I approached my editor about the VEGAS NIGHTS series, she asked that I have each heroine fall in love with an actor, a pro athlete and a rockstar (she was especially fond of the rockstar idea – and you’ll meet Noah Wilde in WILD NIGHTS in July). I was certainly on board for that…
• The heroine from ENDLESS NIGHTS is named after a favorite blogger of mine (though she doesn’t blog anymore, boo) who complained on Twitter a long time ago, I never see any heroines named Andrea! My name isn’t heroine-worthy. Well, Andrea, now it is. ☺
• I haven’t told my husband that my hero Luke Nelson plays for the Seattle Seahawks because I’m afraid he might disown me. You see, my husband is a hardcore 49er fan and he, uh, hates the Seahawks. But I wanted to keep Luke on the west coast and I’ve already written a hero who plays for the 49ers and I don’t like the Raiders so…hello Seahawks.
• The hotel they’re staying at in ENDLESS NIGHTS is based on the Bellagio. I did a signing in Vegas last fall and stayed at the Bellagio and wow, it’s gorgeous. So I knew I had to base my fictional hotel on the Bellagio because yeah, why not? Though there are so many beautiful hotels in Vegas it’s not hard to find some inspiration.
• The hotel in ENDLESS NIGHTS has no name. I did that on purpose.
• There’s a scene in a lingerie store that was inspired by the Victoria’s Secret catalog I received while writing ENDLESS NIGHTS. I thought, ooh that stuff is pretty, and decided to have Andrea try some of it on for Luke. He mightily approved.
• I love writing a pro athlete hero. I’ve written so many, it’s like I can’t escape them. I don’t want to escape them! They are way too much fun. And sexy. And hot. And gorgeous. And…you get the picture.
I hope you check out ENDLESS NIGHTS. I think you’ll enjoy Andrea and Luke’s story…
USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson writes what she loves to read – sexy contemporary romance. Published since 2006, she’s a native Californian who lives in the foothills below Yosemite with her husband and three children.
NOTE: The Reading Cafe is NOT responsible for the rafflecopter giveaway. If you have any questions, please contact the tour provider.